Comments from Larch Hill, Bed and Breakfast Guest Book:
Following are just some of the lovely comments left by our past Guests.
- The best B&B we have stayed in in NZ – Norman and Joan, Dorset, UK.
- Thank you Chris and Lesley for a fabulous stay. We shall miss your breakfasts as much as the scenery! – Helen and Bert, Cambridge, UK.
- Beautiful place to stay. Fantastic views, great hospitality and yummy breakfast!! – Andrea, Paul, Freya and Harry, Northhampton, UK.
- Thanks so much for making our stay here so wonderful. Neil and Michele. Sydney.
- Great home away from home. I will recommend to friends. Fran and Kathy, Denver, USA
- Perfect place to stay. Great views, great room and great breakfast. Lovely. Mark and Helen, Brigs, England.
- This is the nicest place we’ve stayed in our 3 weeks here. Great way to end our vacation! Barbara and Jack, North Carolina, USA
- Thank you for a wonderful stay. What fantastic views! We had a wonderful time visiting with you. Thanks for your help with recommendations. Linda and John, Naperville, IL, USA.
- Lovely house, wonderful views, friendly company, great bed. Doug and Joyce, Palo Alto, USA.
- Best accommodation and hospitality in all of New Zealand. Thank you. Liz, Brian, Matt and Rachael, Lancs, England.
- Very relaxing stay with stunning views. Very comfortable, lovely breakfasts, super hosts. Thank you. John and Barbara, Bishops Stortford, England.
- I cannot imagine a more wonderful homestay along with the perfect hosts. Many thanks. William, New York, USA.
- You are the perfect hosts of this charming B&B with memorable views. Thanks for your help and such warmth … Chrissy and Stewart, Kent, UK.
- Lesley and Chris – your views are remarkable and your hospitality even better. Thanks for all the little touches. Denise, Graham, NC, USA
- What a fantastic time we’ve had here. I’ll miss your brekkies and our little chats. Viva le Larch Hill! – Adam, Toni, Spencer and Bryce, Collaroy, NSW, Australia.
- What a fabulous place to stop in. Chris and Lesley are the most wonderful hosts ever. Chris and Deb, Baldock, Herts, England.
- Thanks a lot for a fantastic stay. We really felt at home here. Very nice hosts and a beautiful home. We’d love to come again. Christer, Birte, Emmy, Cecilia, and Martin, Jonkoping, Sweden.
- Wonderful location, very nice hosts and impressive breakfast. Thank you. Grazie. Valentina and Andrea, Rome, Italy.
- We know why you are featured in the National Geo Traveller guide – great view, delicious breakfasts, warm hospitality and comfortable sleeps. Thank you for your welcoming home. Syd and Peter, Vancouver, Canada.
- It was better than we ever could have wished for. Thanks. Laurent and Ingrid, Brussels, Belgium
- Thank you for your generous hospitality; your home is the most wonderful home we have every stayed in before. Sandy and Victor, NT, Hong Kong
- Thanks very much. A perfect accommodation and wonderful views. Manuel, Francisca and Ines, Murcia, Spain.
- An absolutely memorable stay in Queenstown, loved every minute of it. Great breakfasts. Lois, Jarrad and Bianca, Bli Bli, Queensland, Australia.
- Beautiful place and room clean. We’ve enjoyed out stay very comfortably. Hiroshi and Mihoko, Chiba, Japan
- Nice view of lake! Morning bread was so nice. We enjoyed our honeymoon very much. Thank you. Masako and Junko, Osaka, Japan
- We stayed 10 glorious days and could have stayed 10 more. Great stay. Marshall and Lynette, Brisbane, Australia
- We wouldn’t hesitate to recommend your B&B. We loved staying here. What a view. Pickersgill and Key, Kent, England.
- Fabulous location, hosts and homestay. Thank you. Graham and Thelma, Kent, England.
- Thanks for great hospitality and for the wonderful evenings of talking and having fun. We’ll come back some day! Christa and Wolfgang, Escheburg, Germany.